- Direct lit LED produces great picture quality. Stand Separation Distance 39.6 inch
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant. Screw Size-M6 x 12
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 44. 1 X 25. 7 X 3. 2 inches, TV with stand: 44. 1 X 28 X 8 inches
- Smart functionality delivers all your favorite content with over 500, 000 movies and TV episodes, accessible through the simple and intuitive Roku TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2. 0 with HDCP 2. 2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out, Ethernet
Stunning Picture. Endless Entertainment.
The 4-Series 4K TCL Roku TV delivers all your favorite content with over 500,000 movies and TV episodes, accessible through a simple, intuitive interface in a sleek, modern design.
Powerful Mobile App
Transform your smartphone or tablet into a full-function Roku remote with voice control, the ability to browse and add new channels, even listen to TV audio on headphones connected to your mobile device.
The super-simple Roku TV remote has only 20 buttons to make navigating easier. With around half the buttons of a traditional TV remote, you won’t have to struggle to find the button you need.
Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2018
1) Connect the TV to the card via displayport using the Club3D CAC-1080 Active DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI 2.0b HDR Adapter.
2) When configuring the TV input, specify a ‘game console’ rather than a computer. Doing this forced the TV and Windows to negotiate HDMI, color, and HDR options.
3) In the display settings, turn sharpness to 0.
4) In the NVidia control panel, set the ‘Output color format’ to YCbCr422 and apply. Do it again if it doesn’t take it the first time.
5) In the NVidia control panel, set the ‘Output color depth’ to 12 bpc and apply. Again, do this step until it takes.
At this point, setting enabling the ‘HDR and WCG’ option in the display settings causes the HDR notification on the TV and enables HDR settings for the input. The colors are washed out in desktop mode, so don’t leave it enabled. We’ve tested HDR with both Assassin’s Creed Origins and Odyssey and verified that it’s enabled. I like the ‘Bright HDR’ option in the TV settings when playing.
Using this setup, we have a crisp picture in desktop and in games. One of the computers has this as well as Rift connected. The use of the DisplayPort adapter left my HDMI open for the Rift.
Lastly, the TV worked flawlessly with a original PS4, including HDR once I switched the HDMI mode to 2.0 in the TV settings.
Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2018
This 4K TCL TV IS capable of 4:4:4 chroma with 4K at 60Hz. Make sure that your graphics card and HDMI cable are rated for HDMI 2.0a or higher. After your initial setup, make sure that you go into the TV’s main menu and go to Settings > TV Inputs > HDMI mode > HDMI 2.0. If you don’t force this option, it will throttle down to 1.4 and not have the bandwidth for full color output.
Overall TV quality is good, lighting is slightly less than I expected of a TV but the default brightness and backlight can be turned up significantly. Make sure to change the picture settings to enable Game Mode, which will also decrease the input latency to 1 frame, which is perfect for gaming. Built in speakers are decent quality and can be turned up very loud. Roku OS comes bundled with the TV but you can skip that by setting it up to boot to an input (your TV cable, computer, game console, etc). Startup time is also strangely fast compared to every LCD and LED monitor I’ve owned. Don’t know why or how, but it’s a thing.
In short: 5/5 stars. I highly recommend this if you’re looking to game or do office work in 4K. The extra desktop space coming from 1080p is phenomenal. Runescape in 4K is a dream come true for me.
EDIT: Removed my previous edit, finally figured out how to get 4:4:4 at 60Hz!